This is a program for tracking the locations of all computers and computer
equipment owned by a school system. It also has a separate module so
teachers can create their own work orders, as well as a complete work order
tracking system for use by the technical department.
Sophisticated Searches. The user can search for:
- all the computers registered to a certain user (usually a teacher)
- all the computers/equipment located in a certain room
- a certain type of equipment, or
- a certain tag# (an identification number assigned by the school)
- a single serial# (the identification number assigned by the
Maintenance in Place. If the user needs to add a
contact or location, they don't have to work their way to a
"maintenance" menu - they just click one button and they get
right to the screen they need. Click here
for more details.