This is a program for:
- storing student and billing information,
- generating monthly student bills and printing invoices
- tracking payments received
- keeping track of unpaid balances
- charging a late fee automatically if payment isn't received by a certain
With the click of a single button, the system does all the operations for the
monthly billing automatically. First, it determines if any late fees
should be charged; if so, it adds them to the appropriate families. Then
it generates invoices for all the students on "Active" status,
including the current fee, any past due amounts, and late charge, if any.
The invoices are formatted so they can be folded in thirds and fit into a
standard-size window envelope. This system more than paid for itself
because it replaced a billing service.
The little boxes to the left of the phone numbers are to indicate the order
in which those numbers should be called in case of emergency.
Pop-up screen to enter payments received
This system takes the easy, inexpensive route with payments. The user
clicks the "Payment" button to the left of the appropriate charge, then
the following pops
- It shows the date, amount and type of the selected fee at the top;
- It allows multiple payments, and
- It automatically calculates "Total Paid" and "Balance
Do you need something like this? A simple system like this is affordable
for almost any size business. Please contact me
and I'll give you a free estimate.