I take great pride and pleasure in making my clients thrilled with:
- custom programs, websites, and intranets,
- conversion of older computer systems to newer technologies, and
- improving the speed, power, ease of use, and appearance of existing programs and websites.
I can help you with...
|A custom system
||Did you know that modern programming tools put custom
software development within the reach of almost any business? Your business
is unique; so are your programming needs.
|A slow system
||Often speed can be increased dramatically simply by the way
information is selected from the database; changes in database design are
often very helpful as well
|An expensive quote
||Since we're a small operation, our overhead is lower and
we're more efficient; let us give you a new quote
|An old, ailing system
||I can convert data and applications from almost any older system to newer technologies
at a very reasonable cost (IBM System 36, FoxPro, etc.)
||I've never had to say no to a client! I particularly
enjoy a good challenge. Give me your hardest problem, or your
biggest dream, and see what I
can do for you.
I have a proven track record and rave reviews from every client I've ever had.
Send me an email or call me at 203/488-4596
for a refreshing, enlightening, free consultation.
(and... because I
used to be a business manager myself, I speak English instead of Computerese - spend a
few minutes with my Computer Overview to see what I mean).
My systems pay for themselves
In the last year alone, I've done two different systems that made getting the
work done so much more efficient that an entire position was eliminated.
I always look for opportunities to make my programs pay for
themselves rapidly by:
- Increasing employee productivity (hence profitability),
- Automating time-consuming tasks to reduce staff, and
- Using modern high-productivity tools to give the most bang for the buck.
- Excellent "data integrity" - checks on the information going in -
to reduce mistakes
Plus, the "residual cost" of my programs is much less than those
from larger organizations because:
- No "license fees," "maintenance contracts," or
"service contracts"; you only pay for what you need when (if) you
- My programs are easy to use and "intuitive (minimal training cost)
- There are few bugs and very solid code (very little maintenance cost)
- Excellent database design, to minimize cost of future changes
Service, service and more service
my top priority is sterling, personalized customer
I always return phone calls promptly. While I can't always meet
your requests immediately, if it's something urgent I will always find a way to
fit it in. I meet my deadlines and stay in constant communication when
working on a project. After a project is completed, I'm available for as
much support as you need, even years later.
Unlike larger firms, mine isn't hampered by inflexible policies and
procedures. I take personal responsibility for your project and don't just
hand it off to a low-cost, entry-level programmer to make the most profit.
promise to make you as happy as all my other clients - read my references!
Call me now!
Whatever you need, I will find a creative way to solve your problems or
realize your dreams in a
cost-effective way. Please contact me via email, or call
203/488-4596; I'm sure to have some good ideas for you.